How to become an authorized specialist or partner

This is not employment. This is an opportunity to earn money as a self-employed

In order to become our authorized specialist or partner for Ecojetbox installation services (under the hood or bonnet connection), so you could help our clients install Ecojetbox impulse generators to fuse boxes, you need to meet the following:

  1. Meet the requirements:
    1. At least 6 months of experience as a car electrician.
    2. Recommendation letter from current or former employers.
    3. You must have your own instruments and equipment:
      1. Voltmeter (photo)
      2. Light tester
      3. Instruments for vehicle battery replacement.
  2. Get training from us, it takes 1 hour.
  3. Pass our examination.
  4. Get your authorization to perform fuse box connection from Ecojetbox company.

How to become our reseller, dealer, or sales representative

RESELLER OR DEALER. This is not about employment. This is based on your self-employment

To become our reseller or dealer under our brand you have to have a legal entity (LLC or corporation) sign a dealer contract with us. You have to purchase on a wholesale basis our products at least 10 pieces monthly from us for the following retail sales. The contract must be renewed yearly. Please read our contract sample here

SALES REPRESENTATIVE. This is not about employment. This is based on your self-employment.

  1. You have to meet the requirements:
    1. You speak English fluently.
    2. You have been a salesperson of electrical equipment or gadgets for at least 1 year.
    3. You have to sign a non-disclosure agreement with us.
    4. You have to get training from us. It takes 2 hours.
    5. You have to pass our exam.
  2. You have to sign a non-employment commission-based agreement with us.